Challenge: solutions for an effective internal communication with employees, that needs to:
- Inform employees. Know whether a particular department or employee has received the information, read it, or click on it. Collect this data and decide which channels are most effective for communicating with a particular person. And in this way communicate with specific person in most efficient way.
- Possible multichannel communication - newsletter, internal group in social network (Facebook), push notifications, sms, TV screens etc. The system analyzes and if employee did not read information in one particular channel, it would be sent to him on different channel. And this would be done until the employee is informed.
- Video surveillance cameras or access control captures a specific employee and according to him, type of work etc. artificial intelligence provides him with the most relevant visual information on information screens.
- Get feedback from employees. Conduct short and quick employee surveys. By monitoring the employee's results, capturing his facial expressions with video cameras, analyzing body language try to predict when the employee is potentially dissatisfied with his job, its’ conditions. Then automatically send him short surveys about his work, the environment at work. Analyze this information and collect it to database.
- With the help of video surveillance cameras and artificial intelligence to assess whether a specific advertisement on the bulletin board has been read and absorbed by employee (directed gaze, accumulated attention). Analyze this information and collect it to database.
- Information must be protected and used only in a specific location so that certain sensitive information won’t be accessible to the people who work outside the territory of the company.
Want to solve the challenge? Apply here: THE FORM