Scale-up Champions has recently launched a new call to join its Investment-Readiness Programme, an initiative comprising a set of mentoring sessions, training activities, workshops, and networking events to connect entrepreneurs, investors, mentors, and corporate professionals. Would you like to know in detail what are the main events about? Carefully read the post below!
You may have heard it often: leveraging your connections is key to scale up your business and accelerate the deal flow! But from where can you start building those connections? Scale-up Champions will help you to do so!
The startups participating in the Investment Readiness Programme will be, first of all, matched with mentors and provided mentoring sessions during a period ranging from three to six months. In addition, they will be invited to a series of workshops and networking events where they will be able to improve their skills, expand their network and connect with investors, business angels, venture capitalists, corporate experts and like-minded entrepreneurs.
- The Mentoring Sessions are targeted for each startup to develop a tailored investment-readiness plan, including its proven traction, financial plan, business model and team strengths and needs. Entrepreneurs will be provided with a slide deck, tools and advice to improve their pitch.
- During the Pitching Workshops, startups will be introduced to the theoretical aspects of pitching in front of investors and get familiar with trendy presentation tools; they will gain practical insights from pitching trainers on how to define a value proposition that sells, and they will be able to rehearse their 30-second introduction pitches in front of real investors.
- The Founder-to-founder Workshops aim to connect like-minded entrepreneurs, allowing them to inspire each other and share their best practices, lessons learnt, experiences and know-how.
- The Small Demo Days seek to match startups from a specific deep-tech sector (FinTech, HealthTech, GreenTech, Industry 4.0, etc.) with preselected Venture Capital Funds by their stage, needs, financial issues and segment. The startups and investors have the chance to meet one-on-one, create alliances and build new market opportunities.
- Last, but not least, the star event in the Investment Readiness Programme is the Demo Day, an exclusive, invitation-only event, that gathers all the participants of the Investment Readiness Programme. The session comprises a pitching contest, panel discussions and workshops with renowned actors from the startup ecosystem. The Demo Day puts the icing on the cake with a business mixer, a virtual matchmaking session during which the participating startups and investors meet one-on-one, increasing the collaboration opportunities and accelerating the deal flow.
Applications to the Investment Readiness Programme are open until 13 September for startups working in deep-tech that want to accelerate their growth, as well as for investors, business angels, venture capitalists and mentors that would like to broaden their connections and market insights.
Don’t miss this chance to accelerate your deal flow!